A two-year-old boy has accidentally shot himself in the head in a Walmart parking lot as his parents – the Nakyzi Odums’ shopped for fireworks.

It was gathered that his parents left him alone in their vehicle on the afternoon before the Fourth of July as they went to purchase fireworks at a nearby stand

Witnesses said that his parents heard a gunshot and ran to their car and found him with a wound in the chest.

The toddler was rushed to a hospital in Douglas, Georgia, and then to a trauma centre in another state.

Unfortunately, he died.

The Douglas Police Department said it was continuing their investigation to determine the exact circumstances surrounding the incident.

It was not immediately known if the parents would face any charges in connection with the fatal shooting. There were no indications they had been arrested.

Written by:

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *